Training and Assessment within the Building Services Engineering (BSE) and Oil & Gas Sectors
Aberdeen Training Centre was formed with the mission of providing top-quality training and assessment services within a modern, upscale and innovative environment at a reasonable cost.
We provide training and assessment within the Building Services Engineering (BSE) and Oil & Gas Sectors, this includes Engineers from the Hydrogen, Natural Gas & LPG, Oil, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, Renewables and Smart Metering Industries.
Aberdeen Training Centre offer various training and assessment methods that are available to new entrants as well as experienced Engineers with the whole process tailored to suit the individual, taking into account any special requirements.
We pride ourselves in providing training and assessment in the timeliest manner with an ongoing quality-control programme to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Aberdeen Training Centre see each training course as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners that wish to create a close and mutually-beneficial long-term relationship.
Our trainers and assessors within Aberdeen Training Centre are knowledgeable, friendly and passionate with a combined industry experience of over 50 years.
Some of the benefits of choosing Aberdeen Training Centre include:
· BPEC Accredited
· Online Booking System includes upcoming training and assessment reminders
· ACS – book up to 6 months early whilst preserving 5 year expiry date
· Finance Facility for training materials, training and assessment
· State-of-the art tools and equipment supplied
· Industry Standards supplied
· Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Water, Soft Drinks and Buffet Lunch